Friday, March 1, 2013

About Me



I reside in Austin, Texas with the love of my life.  We met each other in 6th grade, but it wasn't until ten years later that we had our first date - the United States Marine Corps Ball, in Vegas. 
Best. Date. Ever. 



We are a blended family, with an 11yr. old son:



Two rescue dogs, Scout and Lettie {Thank you for saving them, Austin Pets Alive!}; and Grady - former stray, and resident Instigator Asshole Best Friend to his two (canine) sisters:




I started this site to share my favorite DIY projects, recipes, and decorating ideas. When I’m not writing, you can find me hanging out with my husband, on Pinterest or Instagram. I love exploring Williams-Sonoma and Target, drinking Starbucks, baking, boy bands, anything French and inappropriate jokes at the wrong time (it’s never too soon).



Follow me on Instagram 
My latest finds on Pinterest
"Like" Domestic Femme on Facebook
 
Don't miss out on future projects and recipes!  Subscribe by email, at the bottom of this page. 
 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...