Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Making Lunch Fun: Easter Eggs!


I found the idea for this on Pigskins & Pigtails.

It took me all of 10 minutes and I only wish I could see the look on my kiddo's face, when he opens his lunchbox tomorrow.

 I just grabbed a bag of last year's empty Easter eggs, washed and set them on a washcloth.  While they dried, I made a sandwich and cut it into small pieces.  I slipped a Bible verse in one of the eggs and his sandwich & grapes in the rest.  

What other fun lunch ideas have you used?

Follow me on Instagram 
My latest finds on Pinterest
"Like" Domestic Femme on Facebook
 
Don't miss out on future projects and recipes!  Subscribe by email, at the bottom of this page.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...